Physician Networks & Groups
Groups can benefit from working with CPP:
- Primary Care Group
- Multi-specialty Group
- Physician Network
- Integrated Delivery Network
- Independent Physician Association
- Accountable Care Organization
- Public Health Department
- Other healthcare entities that routinely vaccinate
CPP Offers Outstanding Benefits to Member Groups
Vaccine Data Management for Better Purchasing
- Rebate Calculator that analyzes vaccine purchase information to estimate member rebates.
- Vaccine Portfolio Scorecard targeting your full vaccine portfolio to give a direct line of sight to all vaccine purchases and help maximize savings across multiple manufacturers.
- Financial Analysis to support vaccine revenue cycle management, control costs, and increase your bottom line.
- Coding and Billing Resources to support proper coding and appropriate vaccine payment.
- Competitive Analysis to help you compare the CPP vaccine purchase program to other purchasing methods.
Vaccine Contract Negotiation for Tier 1 Pricing and Terms
- CPP Value Analysis to evaluate top tier pricing and discount guarantees among manufacturer contracts.
- Competitive Contract Analysis to negotiate clear formulas for calculating vaccine benchmarks and value based purchasing.
- Member Friendly Contract Terms to include 90-day payment terms, advanced notice of price increases, and more.
- Contracting Efficiency to save you time and hassle from negotiating multiple contracts.
- Competitive Alternative-Sourcing for CPP members during vaccine shortages.
- Strategic Relationships and Contracts with reputable vaccine manufacturers.
- CPP Legal Contract Review to ensure member protections and contract compliance with applicable laws governing vaccine group purchasing.