Introducing CME On Demand
CPP partners with Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio to offer an exceptionally comprehensive online CME program.
CPP members now have the ability to view Nationwide Children's Hospital Medical Grand Rounds online at their convenience. The program includes access to an outstanding compilation of over 50 CME offerings "on demand". Members can view videos of these Medical Grand Rounds and complete the class for free Category 1 CME Credit.
Click here to log on to the CME website.
Click here for Online CME Instructions.
- Social Media: A Medical Professional's Guidebook
- Social Media Practitioner
- The Nuts & Bolts the ABP Maintenance of Certification Program
- Measles, DTaP, LDL-C: why not all?
- Obesity Update: Beyond Diet and Physical Activity
- Immunizations Version 2.0
- Where do the children play? An analysis of America's indoor culture and the national movement that is erupting to get kids back outside.
- Are They Ready? The Pediatricians Role in Assessing School Readiness
- Bullying: A Primer for Health Care Providers
CPP Member Online CME Instructions
- First-time Users:
- Click on "New Student: Click Here for first time registration" at the bottom right hand corner of the web page.
- Complete registration information and establish a password.
- Once the registration is completed you will automatically enter the CME program.
- Established Users:
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Enter your already established password.