CPP 2nd Dose Program
CPP member practices can earn an educational grant up to $1,000! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Share what you’ve learned so CPP members can learn from each other!
Complete the survey.
- Submit your 2nd dose immunization rates *
- Indicate if your numbers higher, lower, or about what you expected.
- Describe the intervention you implemented in your practice to improve these immunization rates.
- Please share any best practices or pitfalls you came across that other CPP members may find helpful.
Earn your $500 grant.
* Please note CPP will not collect any patient specific information. All immunization rates will be analyzed and reported as general trend data and will not be attributed to an individual practice.
Complete the Final Survey
Pull the 2nd dose immunization rates from your EMR, practice management system and/or state registry for any of the following immunizations that are offered by your practice:
- Meningococcal ACWY: % of patients over age 16 who have received 2 doses of Menactra
- HPV: % of patients over age 12 who have received at least 2 doses of Gardasil/Gardasil 9
- Pneumococcal: % of patients over age 66 who have received Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23